Subject: Xarm32VIDC startup errors
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: John Snowdon <John@snowdon36.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/21/2000 12:48:56
Using my recently installed 1.4.2 system (A7000 w/20mb) trying to get X to run results in the screen colours inverting then the following error:

"Multiple open of device /dev/vidcvideo by process..."

Can anyone help? I noticed that someone elose had this problem on a RPC a while ago in the list archives.

If the supplied Xarm32VIDC does not work on the A7000, then does anyone know where to get an xserver that does? (link to old x-arm X11R6.1 server is
broken)

Ta very much!

-John

"If you're not scared, then you're not going fast enough!"

John "IronMan_J" Snowdon

mailto:John@snowdon36.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.btinternet.com/~megatron