Subject: Re: Installation of ncurses
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Ib-Michael Martinsen <imm@nethotel.dk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/21/2000 09:15:26
Hello Perry, you wrote:

 > 1) if you run -current, you'll find we've got support for almost
 >    everything -curses does
 > 2) if you run -current, you could use pkgsrc to manage the build and
 >    install of ncurses for you...

I am not sure I understand you. Do you mean I should upgrade to the
current version of NetBSD? I did try that in December 1999,
but at that time I found I had some problems with some programs
(xemacs, mozilla and others), so I decided to wait until the
situation was better and I got more spare time to fix my system.

I guess what I really need is a description on how to install
a terminal database for NetBSD.

Thank you for the response
   Ib-Michael
--
Ib-Michael Martinsen		Email at work: imm.it@dsg.dk
Fidomail:  2:234/181.9		Email at home: imm@nethotel.dk

Running NetBSD/arm32 v1.3a on an Acorn RiscPC with a 202MHz StrongArm.