Subject: Re: cross GCC tool chain
To: Paul Becke <pbecke@javagear.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/17/2000 20:41:22
	Not really the answer for which you're looking - but you might
	find it easier to cross compile from a NetBSD/i386 box.
	Alternatively you might want to pull across some of the patches
	under pkgsrc/cross/arm-netbsd.

	Has anyone pulled up the recent register clobber patch for the
	pkgsrc cross compiler?

		David/absolute
				       -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --