Subject: Re: Installation information problem
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Bach Andersen <alexbach@isa.dknet.dk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/09/2000 08:53:18
I meddelelsen <000509035107@arcade.demon.co.uk>
, dateret 8 May, skrev Dave Daniels:

[snip]
> I think that the bootloader and other utilities can be found in
> one of the directories for one of 1.3.x versions of NetBSD/arm32.
> I do not recall seeing them in any 1.4.x directory.

A little browsing revealed the following:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4/arm32/installation/misc/riscpc-loader.arc
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3.2/arm32/installation/misc/loader.arc

> If using RISC
> OS 4, then I guess I am the only source of the RISC OS 4
> bootloader. I sent the updated code to Mark Brinicombe months ago
> but never heard anything more. I can email it to people if they
> ask for it. I keep thinking I really ought to set up a web page of
> my own so that I can put it there, along with the Basic V
> interpreter I am writing.
> Dave Daniels

That would be nice, whenever I reach RISC OS 4.*

--
Alex Bach Andersen, free-lance conductor UIN: 8285066
NodeSats/MusicTypesetting - Acorn RISC PC 600 - 710ARMed