Subject: Where to start?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/21/2000 12:34:26
Hi,

Some of you might remember me from years back (must be over 2 years
now)  Having now decided it's time to actually use my old RPC for
something (other than gathering dust) I thought I'd ask the best way to
get hold of netbsd for it?  And what the best network card to get for it
might be (if you can still get network cards for an RPC)

I've kept vague track of the mailing list, but not that seriously.  My
interest/time for my rpc disappeared way back when acorn disappeared,
and I graduated.

Anyway anyone know of somewhere in the UK I can get hold of a cd with
arm32 binaries, installer and booter?

Cheers,
Chris