Subject: Internet Seminar-San Diego!
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Internet Opportunities <seminar@earnware.net>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/17/2000 14:13:39
----PTCP_00a9b75101371f07d0

CASHING IN ON THE INTERNET?  CASH IN ON THE INTERNET!

ATTEND THIS SEMINAR TO LEARN HOW!

SEMINAR FEATURES:  -  FREE step-by-step guide to Cashing in on the Internet=

                      distributed to all who attend!
                   -  FREE web site to all who attend. Hosting included.
                      Instantly set up at seminar.
                   -  Learn how you can begin earning thousands of dollars
                      each week with the click of a mouse.
                   -  The Internet revolution is happening NOW!  Start
                      building your fortune today!  We will show you how it=

                      is being done!

DATE:           Sunday, April 30, 2000

TIME:           1:30-3:30 p.m.

LOCATION:       Holiday Inn Select
                5959 Hotel Circle South
                San Diego
                (at I-8 and Highway 163)

                In the beautiful pool-side Sierra Room!!

SPEAKERS:       M. Gregory May, J.D. & Geoffrey D.Schiering, J.D., M.B.A.

RESERVATIONS:   Seating is very limited and fills up very quickly.
                For FREE tickets you must reserve your seats in
                advance no later than Friday, April 21, 2000 by
                calling our 24 hour automated reservation
                line at 1-800-689-6813 OR by replying to this e-mail.

                You must leave your name, e-mail address and mailing
                address.  You will receive your tickets by mail and
                an e-mail confirmation regarding your reservation.

                (Limit 4 tickets per caller/$10 admission day of seminar
                 without advance reservation.)

                Reservation deadline is Friday, 4/21/00. CALL NOW TO
                GUARANTEE SEATING.

NOTE:  IF YOU'RE NOT IN SAN DIEGO OR CANNOT ATTEND THE SEMINAR BUT WOULD
LIKE A FREE COPY OF OUR BOOKLET ENTITLED, "CASHING IN ON THE INTERNET"
PLEASE SO INDICATE IN A REPLY E-MAIL.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR DATABASE PLEASE SO INDICATE IN A
REPLY E-MAIL (Type "Remove" in the subject field) OR CALL 1-800-689-6813
(Touch tone choice 4) AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.
----PTCP_00a9b75101371f07d0--