Subject: bootloader?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/17/2000 16:09:00
I compiled a new kernel with a 1.4 userland and rebooted OK. Then compiled
up a new userland, and the kernel 1.4X a second time. Now when I reboot, I
get

Error: Kernel entry point out of range

This is on a RiscPC with BtRiscBSD V2.88. Incidentally, the install
documentation eg
   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.2/arm32/INSTALL.html
mentions
   Second, read and perform the instructions in arm32/platform/prep that
   are specific to your platform for partitioning and booting (even if
   you're dedicating a device to NetBSD).
arm32/platform/prep which is where I thought might find another bootloader
"just in case", but said directory doesn't exist..

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Patrick