Subject: Re: Problem with Acorn SCSI card running 1.4R
To: None <rearnsha@arm.com>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/13/2000 14:37:39

> mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk said:
> > That was one of the reasons for plugging it back in. So your driver
> > works correctly with this updated SCSI probe?  If so I'll grab it from
> >  the PR and patch it in.
>
> IIRC, the patch was generated just prior to the change; so it doesn't work
> without a further tweak.
>
> I think there have probably been other minor tweaks to the code since
> then, so they will need to be re-integrated with my patch.

Well I import the NetBSD source trees into a local CVS repository on my
machine so if you can tell me roughly what version the patches were
generated against I should be able to get them assembled to work with
my system and be able to identify what tweaks are needed to for the
kernel version I'm currently running.

I guess the answer is to toss the patches in my direction and I'll play
around with them and see what I can make work.

Mike