Subject: Re: Problem with Acorn SCSI card running 1.4R
To: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/13/2000 14:18:45
mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk said:
> That was one of the reasons for plugging it back in. So your driver
> works correctly with this updated SCSI probe?  If so I'll grab it from
>  the PR and patch it in.

IIRC, the patch was generated just prior to the change; so it doesn't work
without a further tweak.

I think there have probably been other minor tweaks to the code since
then, so they will need to be re-integrated with my patch.

Unfortunately, I've had only limited spare time since I did the work
before Xmas, and this hasn't been too high on my priority list; but if
there's interest, I'll see what I can get sorted out.

R.