Subject: Re: ELF status?
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/10/2000 11:21:04
I tried this over the weekend without any success, unfortunately. From what
I can tell, OBJECT_FMT is not referenced anywhere in /usr/src/sys/*, so I'm
not sure if setting that really changes the behavior of the kernel build.

I tried added -z and -Bstatic to the kernel Makefile in my compile/<config>
directory, but it still seems to generate an ELF kernel. Do I need to just
recompile my whole toolchain with OBJECT_FMT set to a.out?

thanks,
Edwin