Subject: Re: NetBSD/arm32 - current development
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Jan-Uwe Finck <ju.finck@nord-com.net>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/14/2000 17:14:27
On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 04:55:02PM +0100, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> since i'm tracking -current for other projects and i would like to start
> porting NetBSD/arm32 someday to the new imago (whenever it's finished)...
> i watch closely what parts of NetBSD change.
>
> However, i see almost no development taking place on NetBSD/arm32 in
> contrast to NetBSD/pmax, NetBSD/alpha and NetBSD/sparc to name a few ....

I had the same feeling..
There are some bugs and problems out there which were not tracked down
since now , but maybe I'm just too wide away from development..
Or on the other hand I just use the old Acorn RiscPC platfrom, maybe
this is not a very nice thing to develop for..

Well, anyway, enough of wincing..
I tried to track some things on myself, but I wasn't able to do it,
due to my lacking abilities.

So is there still somewhere someone working on it ? (concerning the
RiscPC i.e.)

Just my 2 cents,
--
Greetings,