Subject: Installing Dia
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Glenn Todd <g.todd@internet.co.nz>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/06/2000 09:15:05
I have tried to compile and install Dia (a drawing package very similar
to Visio)  After some work I managed to get the source to compile
without errors but after installation I am getting the following error

"Couldn't find standard object when looking for object lib..."

Request for help from the Dia list has been unsuccessful, as they can
only confirm that the appropriate files have been installed and they
cannot understand why the system is not finding them. (they are using
Linux)

Has anyone else attempted to install this application,and could help
with my problem.

--
Glenn Todd
Wellington