Subject: If you have Sharks that you don't want.
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/27/2000 00:13:00
Several people who were long-term-loaned Shark systems have sent me
mail telling me that they're not using the systems much and asked what
they could do to get the machines into others' hands who might do more
with them.

I've investigated the issue, and, in a nutshell, if people are in the
situation where they have Sharks that they're not using and want to be
rid of, I can help.

Send me private mail for more details.

Similarly, if you're a NetBSD developer or hacker who's interested in
getting a NetBSD/arm32 machine to play with, send me some mail, tell
me why you'd like to play with one, who you are and what you'd use it
for, etc.

Thanks.

The Hardware Fairy.