Subject: Re: handheld StrongArm SA-1100
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/10/1999 15:59:43
On Fri 10 Dec, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	To expand on this - if anyone is looking for specific arm32
> 	machines, or would be willing to lend/donate any to someone
> 	working on a port, please let us know...

I'd really like to boot NetBSD/arm32 on a 16MB NC. I know Mark's
got one (but with a UK PSU, I guess). Dave Daniels has offered to look at the
bootloader side of it (after his sterling work on the RO4 bootloader). Mike
Pumford has done the ethernet card driver. I have a couple of NCs I can lend
to anyone interested.

--
Dr. Stephen Borrill, Director and Principal Engineer
Precedence Technologies Ltd             Tel: +44 (0) 1223 562 500