Subject: 2 problems solved :)
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Angelo Melis <angelo@kitt.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/02/1999 13:48:43
Hi,

I just wanted to report that the two problems I had, are now solved. The
first problem (signal 11 when trying to compile stuff) was caused by a faulty
SIMM. After swapping my 64Mb SIMM for the old 8Mb SIMM, I got no signal 11
errors anymore.

The second problem (strange message from kvm_read) was caused by the
incorrect version of /netbsd in the root. I have changed it for my boot
kernel and it works now also ...

I want to thank everyone who helped me and suggested what the problems could
be.

Bye,
Angelo

--