Subject: Re: Compilation of glib v1.2.6
To: Ib-Michael Martinsen <imm@nethotel.dk>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/26/1999 19:37:20
On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 07:27:51PM +0100, Ib-Michael Martinsen wrote:
> Hello List.
>
> I am trying to compile glib v1.2.6 under NetBSD v1.3a/arm32 until now
> without much success.
[...]
> I first tried to build the library the standard way with
>
> ./configure
> make
[...]
> Or do I have to make the glib library in another way?
>
> Has anybody built the glib on the NetBSD v1.3 or v1.4/arm32 platform?
> And if so, how?
Yes, with NetBSD's great package system. Compiles glib (and the 176 other
packages that I've installed so far on my RiscPC) without problems.
(But I'm running NetBSD/arm32 1.4P).

See http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.