Subject: Re: mounting ADFS ?!:.
To: David Forbes <david@flossy.u-net.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/01/1999 12:41:29
David Forbes <david@flossy.u-net.com> writes:
> Uhm, well, I'm not entirely sure.  My understanding was that under NetBSD,
> wd0c is a device representing the whole disk, which is what filecorefs
> requires...(and I've just checked the above on my machine), whereas wd0a
> is normally root, wd0b is swap and wd0e is for /usr, although I think
> these are more flexible assignments...?

you might say 'disklabel wd0' to see what partitions are available,
and try different ones of them.  (if the filecore label code in the
arm port works, then it should probably fake up a partition for your
filecore partition, if i understand all of this stuff right...  i'm
not even close to a non-BSD-stuff-on-arm guru.  8-)

cgd