Subject: Re: XF86_S3V server for CATS.
To: None <mark@causality.com>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/31/1999 20:54:28
In <Pine.NEB.4.10.9910282026080.10783-100000@pain.devlab.liberate.com>
mark@causality.com wrote:

>   For those of you who want to play I have put a new S3V xserver for CATS
> running -current on line. This was built from the xsrc at the w/e. The
> patches to the xsrc tree required to build this are also online for those
> of you who want to build you own X sets. The patch is quite small but
> still needs some work before I can intergrate it into the standard tree
> (uses different I/O ranges than the shark).

Thank you for your great job!
I'm really looking forward to integration to xsrc tree.

> ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/misc/XF86_S3V-CATS-19991024.gz
> ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/misc/xsrc-CATS-19991024.patch

I've tried XF86_S3V binary on my CATS and it works fine.
My system is 1.4L build from current-19991015 source tree,
and my 3 button USB mouse can be used as wsmouse. Cool.

BTW, I've also got some kernel messages on running the server:

SPLUSBCHECK failed 0x1!=0x3, ../../../../dev/usb/usbdi.c:729

I think this is not Xserver related, but what does it mean?
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp