Subject: Re: New arm32 platform
To: Julian Assange <proff@iq.org>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/22/1999 09:53:34
> I posted the verbatim version of this before, however Tim said he had
> fallen under the misaprehension it was spam (not suprisingly). So here
> are the relevant parts with the more lurid garfinkel wank elided.

It seemed like a pretty good article to me.   Too bad Corel chose
Linux and not NetBSD, but way cool that they have a cheap alternative
for people who can't afford NT servers!   It's too bad NetBSD doesn't
have a similar turnkey system to offer... :')

Well, actually, we kind of do - a friend of mine has a company that's
selling NetBSD on a CD that you install on your Windows machine to
turn it into an Internet gateway, mail and file server.  Dunno how
they're doing - last time I talked to him they'd just announced.

			       _MelloN_