Subject: RE: New arm32 platform
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Gilbert, Christopher <GilbeC@sagetetra.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/22/1999 08:38:53
From: Bernd Ernesti [mailto:netbsd@arresum.inka.de]

> On Fri Oct 22 08:07:38 1999, Julian Assange wrote:
> >

> > I posted the verbatim version of this before, however Tim
> said he had
> > fallen under the misaprehension it was spam (not
> suprisingly). So here
>
> He is not the only one.
>
> [duplicated email deleted]

Probably isn't any, it's just another arm machine running linux.

I just hope that someone hasn't subscribed the arm32 mailing list to that
mailing list.

Chris

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and may not represent those of the company.

This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient. You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail to another pers
on or take copies of it.