To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Olly Betts <olly@muscat.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/18/1999 12:50:00
Hi folks,

I'm moving jobs at the end of this month which unfortunately means
I'll have to close down the searchable mailing list archive which is
currently at:

http://noxious.muscat.co.uk/riscbsd/

The problem is that the software running the archive retrieval is
owned by Muscat Ltd (it's something I was working on for a project
which was cancelled).

I'm not quite sure how much use the search was getting - I've just
discovered that I accidentally turned off the logging about a year
ago.  The web server logs for the past month (which is all the redhat
version of apache keeps by default) show a handful of non-robot
visitors.

Is there an alternative search I can point people to?  There used to
be one on flame.org at:

http://www.flame.org/mlist/netbsd/port-arm32/index.shtml

But it seems to have gone.  And the list archives on netbsd.org don't
seem to have a search facility.

Cheers,
Olly