Subject: RE: VIDC Audio
To: 'port-arm32@netbsd.org' <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Gilbert, Christopher <GilbeC@sagetetra.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/18/1999 09:39:52
From: Stephen Crocker [mailto:sjc77@cam.ac.uk]

> I am having trouble with vidcaudio.c because it appears to be
> on its own
> without the required vidcaudio.h to go with it.  Does anyone
> have a copy?

I thought that vidcaudio.h was one of those files created when you configure
a machine, before you try to compile up the kernel (I'm a tad rusty on all
this)

I'd guess all it contains is a def like:
#define NVIDCAUDIO 1
or maybe 0, I'm not sure how well the one in the kernel really works (if at
all)

I believe that there's a newer version of it floating around, one that
actually uses 16 bit sound.  It's based on stuff I did months (actually
about 2 years) ago.

Chris

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and may not represent those of the company.

This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient. You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail to another pers
on or take copies of it.