Subject: NetBSD 1.4.1 on CATS
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Daniels <Davedan@arcade.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/17/1999 09:49:35
  DF> Unless something has changed and I missed it, currently, the
  DF> NetBSD/arm32 doesn't support ISA floppy drives, and you'll
  DF> find it commented out in your kernel config.  I did have a
  DF> rough and ready driver hacked out of the i386 one at some
  DF> point, but I can't find it at the moment...

Well, the CATS NetBSD 1.3 kernel supported floppy disk drives.
Perhaps Mark Brinicombe or somebody could shed some light on the
matter? I have downloaded the 1.4 source now so if something
configuration option needs to be changed in the kernel I can
do that, although I have never built a kernel before. I
assume that there is documentation somewhere that goes through
that procedure.

Dave Daniels
--
    ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___   |  Free Internet E-mail and Usenet News  |
|  /   \/   \/   \/   \/   \/   \  | +44 20 8654 2212 +44 20 8655 4412/1811 |