Subject: Re: Mozilla?
To: Stephen Crocker <crok@crok.demon.co.uk>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/29/1999 09:28:13
> I recently installed the Mozilla binaries available at the FTP site on my
> RiscPC.  However, nothing is displayed.  I gather that this is a common
> problem, and was wondering whether anyone has come up with a solution yet.
> Alternatively, are there any similarly-specified browsers which work under
> NetBSD/arm32?

I gave them a try and they seemed to display things for me. This was on the
1.4 VIDC X server running at 1024x768 16bpp.

Things weren't entirely problem free though since the toolbar did not
appear until I resized the window. However IIRC these were known bugs
in the Mozilla snapshots around this time. It would be interesting to
try a more recent mozilla but size source is a bit offputting.

Mike