Subject: yet another current-snapshot
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/27/1999 19:32:22
I recently made a -current snapshot of NetBSD/arm32, compiled with sources
from around 23 Sep. 1999.  It's available at

ftp://seti.heh.uni-oldenburg.de/pub/NetBSD/snapshots/arm32/23091999/
and
http://seti.heh.uni-oldenburg.de/NetBSD/arm32/23091999/
( I hope our link and my box will be up, when you come around :-)

Because I encountered various problems with StrongARM optimizations
(-march=armv3m -mtune=strongarm) - sed dumped core when linked to stromgarm
optimized libc, cc1 fails with -O* on some files, etc. - I did this
without any special optimizations.

No warranties, use at your own risk, blablabla...

I wanted to announce it earlier but I had *massive* problems with
Uni blocking incoming SMTP messages to our dorm over the last few days and
had to fight with Uni first...
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.