Subject: Re: Installation problems
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Crocker <crok@crok.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/22/1999 21:08:06
In message <6855ac4549%chris@cowdery.demon.co.uk> you wrote:

> In message <794864549%crok@crok.demon.co.uk>
>           Stephen Crocker <crok@crok.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I am currently trying to install NetBSD/arm32 1.4.1 on an Acorn RiscPC.
> > However, the installation disc is supplied in the form of a RAM disc image
> > and I cannot work out how to use this with the bootloader.
> >
> > If anyone has 1.4.1 running on a RiscPC, please tell me how to install it!
> >
> I started with a 1.3 installation, and upgraded manually. I seem to
> recall sending notes on how I did it to this list some time ago.

That's what I'm doing now.  I now have the added complication that it crashes
when it gets to my ethernet card (etherM).  Is there a solution other than
removing it during installation?

--
 x^      ( )      _________         //    Email: mailto:crok@crok.demon.co.uk
<       U O      |_|_|_|_|_|    O  ||      WWW:  http://www.crok.demon.co.uk