Subject: Re: shark UMI responses...
To: None <cgd@netbsd.org>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/29/1999 22:11:22
>There were a total of 10 responses that contained any of the data that
>I wanted, and an estimate of probably 15-25 boards desired total.

I didn't respond, but I'd be interested in a 2nd ether for my shark.
That would be 1 board.

On the other hand, I might be able to get some help from WWU's
engineering tech department.  A technician there was helping me get
the video fix done .. and he designed a small surface mount board to
be put on top of the video chip so he didn't have to do all that
wiring work.  I'll check with him to see what they have that could
help.  If I got a good schematic design, we might be able to do
something.  (He was wondering if any shark owners would want the video
fix board .... but we hadn't followed up on the financial part.)

--
Phil Nelson                    NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org
e-mail: phil@cs.wwu.edu        Coda: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu