Subject: Can anyone make MICO sing?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Coles <andrew@andycole.force9.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/25/1999 10:09:54
Hi.

I've been attempting to get MICO 2.2.7 to work on a standard NetBSD 1.4
installation. There are no errors at compile time but the 'idl' binary seg
faults & core dumps when it is executed. I've tried disabling optimisation
when compiling it but that hasn't helped either.

Any suggestions on what I could try? Would upgrading the compiler from egcs
1.1.1 (the one shipped with 1.4) to 1.1.2 help? How about upgrading to
NetBSD-current. I could compile it with debugging but since I've only got
36Mb of RAM and some of the object files require about 40Mb each during
compilation I'd rather not.

Thanks for any advice

Andrew