Subject: VGA on the ARM
To: 'port-arm32@netbsd.org' <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Martin <BruceM@cat.co.za>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/21/1999 09:40:49

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEBBB9.62193070

Has anybody out there implemented VGA on an ARM device (pref.
StrongARM110) The main problem is that VGA cards nderstand x86, not ARM,
and I need some pointers on how to get an ARM to communicate with an x86
card.

Thanks
  Bruce Martin

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEBBB9.62193070

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>VGA on the ARM</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Has anybody out there implemented VGA on an ARM =
device (pref. StrongARM110) The main problem is that VGA cards =
nderstand x86, not ARM, and I need some pointers on how to get an ARM =
to communicate with an x86 card.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; Bruce Martin</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BEBBB9.62193070--