Subject: Utah DNARD cluster setup
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: David G. Andersen <danderse@cs.utah.edu>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/21/1999 14:09:59
I've stuck a webpage up about how we configured our DNARD cluster, in
case it saves anyone else some hassle (had a few questions about it).
I include the perl scripts we use to manage it, etc.  They're *not*
friendly-use-anywhere scripts, but if you go through and nuke a few
hardcoded paths, they should get the trick done for you.

The page is at:

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~danderse/dnard/setup/

If I fudged anything in it, let me know.  I'm not sure it's worth
bothering to link in from the FAQ;  if someone thinks it is, feel
free.

   -Dave

--
work: danderse@cs.utah.edu                     me:  angio@pobox.com