Subject: Shark X server changes in xsrc
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/26/1999 23:33:47
It seems that xsrc has changed little enough between 8 July 1998 and now
that I was easily able to integrate the XF86 source changes for the Shark
arm32 X server into xsrc.  I am also building the whole shebang now on an
i386 to make sure there aren't unforeseen problems, but the code is pretty
much #ifdef __arm32__ in all the appropriate places.

Results to be posted here tomorrow.  If someone else with an arm32 wants to
doublecheck me with a `pristine' tree and do a build, please do (via sup,
the sources will be available after the next supscan).