Subject: Re: X
To: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/25/1999 22:16:37
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> While I can live with most of them, not being able to generate a new X
> server isn't too good. Will this change until 1.4 is released?
>
> (This is on a Shark running 1.4_BETA with xsrc as of 19990426).

I don't expect this change before 1.4. The patches to X for the shark X
server were never integrated into the xsrc tree. (Similarly for the X
server other arm32 platforms. the xsrc tree is configured for client only
and servers are currently built by applying the DEC patches etc.

I'm afraid that I will not be able to address this before 1.4.

Cheers,
				Mark