Subject: Re: Xserver for CATS with wsmouse?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Brunswick <bdb@eidos.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/22/1999 11:14:19
In article <199904131542.AAA00401@mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp> you write:
>Are there any Xservers for CATS with wsmouse protocol support?
>I'm still using XF86_S3V in the CATS CD-ROM and isa opms patch.
>---

Did you get this working with the 1.4alpha kernel and sets? If so how?

If not, we'll have to go back to badgering chaltech (BCCS now?) for X
server port sources, or port it ourselves, which I've heard claimed as
hard, though not actually tried. (And how hard can it really be,
actually, escpecially not changing the endianess. There might well be
alignment stuff I suppose.)

**Please** Does anybody have any actual real information about that -
we'd rather not spend time on something that others have already done,
but we really would like to get away from 1.3F, and we need X!