Subject: Re: postgresql pkg & TAS
To: Andrew McMurry <a.mcmurry1@physics.oxford.ac.uk>
From: Dave Millen <webmaster@largesalad.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/31/1999 12:35:48
Andrew McMurry wrote:

> > I've had success with the following:
> > Sorry for not returning it sooner!

Didn't try this as I couldn't figure out wher to put the code....

> I have also had a fix for a while, but I was away last week. Here is a
> bit to include within the src/include/storage/s_lock.h file. Sorry
> that it isn't a proper patch. I don't have the original file to hand
> at the moment (which was already patched by the pkg system).

I did try this since it looks very similar to the fix I had for 6.1 (which I appear to
have binned).  IIRC when I put the fix into 6.1, I think I changed s_lock.c rather than
s_lock.h. Anyway, the compiler still spits out 'undefined symbol  _TAS referenced from
text segment' when linking SUBSYS.o. How do I check whether the compiler is defining
__arm32__?

regards,
Dave
--
Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot!

e-mail: webmaster@largesalad.co.uk
net: http://www.largesalad.co.uk/DJMsoft/