Subject: Re: Snap shot available
To: Brian Brunswick <bdb@eidos.co.uk>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/19/1999 09:53:12

Indeed.  I noticed recently that the Shark X server I was running
didn't include XKB support (and I wanted to play some games with the
additional modifier keys on the pc104 keyboard I have plugged into my
shark).

I took a look at the xsrc.diffs file:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/xsets/xsrc.diffs.gz

and applied it to my xsrc tree.  it appears to be incomplete; it
creates references in Imakefiles and makefiles to an "igs"
subdirectory, but doesn't include the contents of that subdirectory.

Does anyone know what's going on?  Where can these source files be
found?

Is there any reason why this isn't checked into xsrc yet?