Subject: Arm snapshot
To: 'port-arm32@netbsd.org' <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Martin <BruceM@cat.co.za>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/17/1999 14:17:57

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE7070.55042300

I'm looking for a recent snapshot of the arm release, for my
EBSA board. The one I have does not seem to have working
disklabel and fsck tools. Also, has anybody out there built
an arm32 (or ebsa specifically) ramdisk? If so, please send
me details.

Thanks
  Bruce Martin

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE7070.55042300

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>Arm snapshot</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm looking for a recent snapshot of the arm release, =
for my EBSA board. The one I have does not seem to have working =
disklabel and fsck tools. Also, has anybody out there built an arm32 =
(or ebsa specifically) ramdisk? If so, please send me =
details.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; Bruce Martin</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BE7070.55042300--