Subject: Re: pcnfsd need solution
To: M.E.Clinch <mec@chigwell.demon.co.uk>
From: David Forbes <dmf20@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/02/1999 13:41:49
> We have now got our Cats system all ready to be our server
> but need to find the sources for recompiling rpc.pcnfsd.

I think the sources are in the NetBSD tree, aren't they?  If you haven't
got a source tree, then ftp.netbsd.org has got it, but if you're in
Chigwell, then sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk would probably be better (NetBSD is in
packages/NetBSD directory).  If you go into the -current directory, you
should be able to find the specific source files that you need and
download them, rather than a huge .tar.gz

HTH,

David.