Subject: Status of JDK?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/01/1999 01:01:33
Hi folks,

does anybody know anything about the Java Development Kit for NetBSD/arm32?
Simon Levitt was porting it and I got a beta version of 1.1.5 from him in
June 1998. I wanted to contact him but his email address and web page are no
longer valid because his employer went out of business.

So: Is anybody working on a JDK port to arm32?
Does anybody have a current email adress of Simon?
What is going on with JDK ports for other NetBSD platforms, especially now
that the JDK1.2 source is available?

I'd be happy to compile it for arm32 and make it available if anybody has got
patches and the copyright allows this.
But I'm not sure if I can port it myself. I've already downloaded the JDK1.2
source and will give it a try sometime.
--
So long, Markus

PGP key available on request or from