Subject: Re: Installation guide and FAQ
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/28/1999 18:20:29
David Brownlee wrote:

>         I believe Neil was spending what time he could on it.
>
>         If anyone would be willing to help update it - please let Neil or
>         me know!
>
>                 David/absolute
>
>         Then let us live and love so that people will say;
>              "The devil as well as god... is an englishman."

My long line of updates on the NetBSD web pages stopped when I moved; I
njeed to desparately update netbsd.org, simtec.demon.co.uk, chaltech.com
and causality.com. I'll try and get to them soon. I know the current FAQ
is brain-dead---I just hacked it up briefly because I needed
*something*.

For example, I've now written a wscons-based X server that will work on
RiscPCs etc as soon as they are moved to wscons (or the server is
hacked) which will hopefully mark an end of the current Acorn-machine X
nightmare.

	Neil