Subject: HEADS UP: arm32 snapshots removed
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/26/1999 12:24:36
The August and October arm32 -current snapshots have been removed because
people are still using the buggy assembler in those distributions.

I have replaced the binaries/ directory contents of the October snapshot
with a README that states another snapshot will be available on 3/3.

Since no one else seems to know that shlibs work again(!), I'm going to roll
another snapshot myself.  Watch this space for an announcement.

I do not have access to remove the December `static snapshot'.  Whoever does
have r/w access, please nuke it from its respective FTP server.  Thank you.