Subject: Re: Complete Shark support in NetBSD 1.4?
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/11/1999 08:02:39
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Erik E. Fair wrote:

: >: I thought I would try out the new binutils (especially ld!)
: >
: >Uh, what ld?  Neither ld (old) nor ld.new are enabled for arm32, because
: >neither support it correctly right now.  In order to get a working ld, you
: >*must* use the old ld sources with the arm32 patches, which are NOT yet
: >in-tree.
:
: Will these changes make it in by the 1.4 cut date?

I plan on getting them in, even if hacks (as Chris suggested).  It'll affect
src/libexec/ld.aout_so, src/gnu/usr.bin/ld/ld, and src/lib/csu/c++/c++rt0.c.