Subject: Re: Building 19981224 Snapshot?
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: Mark J. Foster <mfoster@mail.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/21/1999 06:37:59
Yup!  Thanks, Neil!  The problem I have is that I'm having a tough time
bootstrapping, since I don't have a new SHARK kernel to begin with.  If
I try to run any of the new executables, I immediately get a core dump
(i.e. from everything, including 'ls' and 'make'!).

I know you folks have been here before, and would appreciate any advice
you have as to the best way to get through this phase... (is there any
way better than replacing gas, building til I get the next error,
replacing that program..., etc.?)

Cheers!
MarkF