Subject: Re: Corel ARM server.
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/17/1999 16:37:27
"Chris G. Demetriou" wrote:

> While the state of those things has gotten a bit better (e.g. as far
> as I know, the toolchain's in the tree or easily findably now), the
> ld.so bits are still in the state where they require a user to go to a
> bunch of work to find and apply the patches, only to have them
> potentially blown away when next the source is updated...

Then integrate the few lines of patches. It's not like they are the end
of the world or anything. Maybe they can "pollute" for a few months,
until ELF on the StrongARM becomes more stable?

As far as I know, there was at least one other NetBSD developer 'fixing'
this problem, but that fix never came out.

	Neil