Subject: Re: shark: keyboard lockups?
To: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
From: Mark J. Foster <mfoster@mail.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/16/1999 06:39:54
While I can't say for sure, I remember that some keyboards had drawn more
power than had been expected, leading to a H/W lockup of the keyboard
itself.  The fix was adding a moderate value cap (~10-100uF?) to the
keyboard's VCC line near the keyboard connector.  If you dig back in the
archives on netbsd.org, you may be able to find the reference...

Sorry I can't remember the specifics...
MarkF