Subject: shark: keyboard lockups?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/15/1999 20:52:10
i'm running a close-to-current kernel with the latest snapshot X on a
couple sharks, attempting to use them as X terminals.

Periodically, and usually when I'm typing rapidly, the keyboard locks
up, though the mouse keeps working (though often one or more modifier
keys are evidently considered stuck down, which limits what I can do
with the mouse).  The keyboard unwedges when I restart the X server.
It seems to happen within 5-10 minutes of starting to use the system.

Has anyone else seen symptoms like this?

						- Bill