Subject: small announcement - NetBSD/arm32 runs on a new machine
To: 'port-arm32@netbsd.org' <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/13/1999 19:08:17
Hi Everyone,

If anyone is interested in new NetBSD ports and/or small computers, you
might want to check out

http://www.crl.research.digital.com/projects/skiff

Therein lies my life's work for the past year. =) Now if I can only actually
_write_ the thesis, I might graduate.. yay.

We will be trying to release our code back into the main source tree
sometime in the near future. If someone knowledgable about this process
could let me know what the process is (copyrights, disclaimers, coding
standards, etc.), I'd appreciate it.

I'd like to say thanks to all the people who helped me out with silly NetBSD
questions during this time. You know who you are, and you have my gratitude.

Edwin Foo
MIT EECS '98, MEng. '99
MIT 6.270 Organizer
Compaq Cambridge Research Laboratory - Research Intern