Subject: XF86_S3V from F dist on CATS crashes??
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Brunswick <bdb@eidos.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/13/1999 10:42:40
We've just got a couple of new CATS machines, and I've been playing with gtk. (1.1.12)
I compiled up "mtree" that comes with a program called xap, and it crashes the
Xserver. Oh well, I thought, till I compiled the optima version we've been working on.
Initially, I forgot to copy across its icons, and it ran fine. As soon as I added the
pixmaps for the buttons, it also crashes the XF86_S3V. Remove them - fine, add lots
of pixmaps on buttons, crash.

So, is this problem known about, fixed?

Or, whats needed to recompile XF86 servers for arm? I naively typed make World to
a current copy of xsrc last night, and it seems to have done everything except
the servers :-(

--
The past is a fading dream, the future mere speculation - live for the moment
Brian Brunswick bdb@eidos.co.uk   Disclaimer  !Shortsig! <SPAM_ACCEPT="NONE">