Subject: RE: Threads in arm32?
To: 'Dave Millen' <webmaster@largesalad.co.uk>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/12/1999 10:59:34
I have managed to get kaffe to pass thread tests using a snapshot of Kaffe
from approx. 1 week ago. Internal jthreads should work okay.

I have never been able to get mit-pthreads to work, but others might have. I
think I remember someone getting msql or mysql to work once and posting
about it to this mailing list.

-Edwin