Subject: Re: SHARK TV Out?
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/08/1999 04:12:24
Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>  wrote:
 > I nearly succeeded to display Shark console TV out-put on i-Glasses. However,
 > with the standard timings, 3 characters on the left are missing (actually,
 > the last pixel column is there), and the last line at the bottom is missing.

that approximates my experience with trying to boot my shark with my NTSC
television.  The OpenFirmware screen was shifted left and was short.

X needed better timings but at the time I was playing with it, there was
overwhelming resistance to my "dicking with the TV" from another member of
my household that is not my cat.