Subject: Re: SHARK TV Out?
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Mark J. Foster <mfoster@mail.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/07/1999 22:47:52
Todd Vierling wrote:

> (Yes, the little rectangular hole above the `TV'
> connector was intended to be for a channel number switch, with an internal
> RF modulator.)

Thanks, Todd!  Except for the channel selector bit... That hole is actually for
a Kensington lock (nobody was doing an RF modulator, or had planned one, to my
knowledge!)...  Still, this is great!  I'll try to see if I can work something
up (I'll be using the S-Video out, which gives a dramatically better picture
than the composite one)...  I'll let you know about the color once I can run an
Ethernet cable to my TV (for the SHARK, that is!).

Have Fun!
MarkF